Proper maintenance is essential for long-lasting performance and a pleasurable experience. Routine maintenance will help you avoid unexpected breakdowns on the road, major technical issues, and high repair costs.
Get To Know Your Car
Download The User Manual
2017YM - CURRENT
Frequently Asked Question
Find Your Answer
1. What is the Honda vehicle service interval?
Service intervals will be determined by the ‘Preventive Maintenance Service Schedule’ (PMSS) specified in your Owner’s Manual. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your Honda Authorised Dealer.
2. What are the advantages of utilising Fully Synthetic Oil?
Some of the advantages of Fully Synthetic Oil are as follows:
- It has good anti-wear properties, resulting in less engine sludge.
- Rapid acceleration response.
- Engine performance at its peak.
- Reduced friction and promoted improved fuel efficiency.
3. Are Value Added Services (VAS) included in routine maintenance?
Value Added Services (VAS) are services that improve the condition of a Honda vehicle. These services are not included in the periodic maintenance and are not required. Instead, these services are available on a pay-as-you-go basis.
4. Do I have to bring my Honda car to the same dealer that sold it to me for service?
We recommend that you return to the Honda dealer who sold you the car in the first place. You may, however, service your Honda vehicle at any dealership of your choice.